I've kicked myself for not hanging onto that little Trico vacuum fan that I had awhile back as I think it might have helped combat the foggy windshield problem when plowing.
Yesterday I found this "Little Wonder" 6V fan in an antique shop. I try to avoid buying things in antique shops because it gives me that horrible feeling of "paying full retail". I'd much rather buy something out of an old dusty barn than from the guy who bought it out of an old dusty barn.
So, against my own better judgement, I plunked down the sticker price (plus sales tax...) and the fan came home with me. The severely rotted cord was quickly replaced with one slightly less rotted.
I think this originally had multiple speeds but right now only one of them is working which should be fine anyways. Not sure if it'll waft enough of the warm air from the meager output of the tired Harrison Heater below it but based on the forecast it will likely see it's first real test this weekend. Neat little accessory either way though.


[media]https://youtu.be/4PUw3UM6Erg[/media]