My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Classifieds Ads
»
Buy, Sell, Trade
»
WTB Temp Gauge
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: WTB Temp Gauge (Read 1475 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
TWN51
Posts: 4
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
WTB Temp Gauge
«
on:
May 12, 2023, 04:15:24 PM »
Quote
My 51 3A has a cheap reproduction temp gauge in it and I would like to replace it with an original temp gauge. If you have an original one - even if it needs repairs, I would be interested.
Thanks
Tom
Logged
Hamhog
Project Jeep (Newbie)
Posts: 42
Karma: +0/-0
Emerald Green 1948 CJ2A
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #1 on:
May 16, 2023, 09:08:51 PM »
Quote
I've got one. Let me dig it out and see if it works.
Logged
Dave
TWN51
Posts: 4
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #2 on:
May 19, 2023, 08:46:04 PM »
Quote
Thanks Dave. Just let me know. Tom
Logged
Hamhog
Project Jeep (Newbie)
Posts: 42
Karma: +0/-0
Emerald Green 1948 CJ2A
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #3 on:
May 20, 2023, 03:13:59 PM »
Quote
There’s an original on eBay for $98. Item 125941412917
«
Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 03:15:45 PM by
Hamhog
»
Logged
Dave
Hamhog
Project Jeep (Newbie)
Posts: 42
Karma: +0/-0
Emerald Green 1948 CJ2A
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #4 on:
May 20, 2023, 06:49:19 PM »
Quote
The one I have has the bulb broken off. I'm sure it can be repaired but don't know by who or how much it'd cost.
Logged
Dave
TWN51
Posts: 4
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #5 on:
May 21, 2023, 07:22:26 AM »
Quote
I had one repaired several years ago. If the gauge is in decent shape otherwise, I would be interested.
Logged
TWN51
Posts: 4
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #6 on:
May 21, 2023, 07:40:19 AM »
Quote
I checked out the gauge on ebay. I believe that the correct gauge reads the temperature from roughly the 10 o'clock to the 2 o'clock position for the 51. I could be wrong...
Logged
Hamhog
Project Jeep (Newbie)
Posts: 42
Karma: +0/-0
Emerald Green 1948 CJ2A
Re: WTB Temp Gauge
«
Reply #7 on:
May 21, 2023, 10:27:12 AM »
Quote
I didn't realize they were different. The one I have is the earlier (probably CJ2A style) version, like the one on eBay. I'll keep an eye out for the one you need though.
Logged
Dave
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Classifieds Ads
»
Buy, Sell, Trade
»
WTB Temp Gauge