I've been working on a project that involves replacement sheet metal for the wheelhouse tops and patch panels for the floor on my jeeps.. Here's something I never realized...

Look how assymetrical the ribs are...almost like they wanted them sharper towards the right side of the jeep for some reason.

You guys that have original floors still, if you have time, can you check out your wheelhouse and floor ribs to see if they are the same as mine? Those pics are a DJ3A, my 3A has been modified a BUNCH and
I do not think the ribs are even there any more. )EDIT: Just checked the Pintojeep, my only 3A (that I know of ) and the long rib goes all the way to the front edge, just like the 2A ones do. I actually do have the wheelhouse top ribs but in lousy shape. I'd b einterested in seeing what the rest of the 3A population has.