My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: You want an NOS Naco tail light? (Read 2381 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quebec Jeep
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1193
Karma: +0/-0
CJ-3A 1950
You want an NOS Naco tail light?
«
on:
March 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »
Quote
Wow!
Pricy but look very nice!
Not mine but i saw it on ebay ;
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251891767340
I can't affort it, too bad....
Logged
I'm jeepcoholic!
Bob W
Flatfender Master
Posts: 2309
Karma: +0/-0
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
«
Reply #1 on:
March 29, 2015, 06:37:57 AM »
Quote
Those vertical stud NACOS are as difficult to find as ALAs.
Logged
Bob W
Quebec Jeep
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1193
Karma: +0/-0
CJ-3A 1950
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
«
Reply #2 on:
March 29, 2015, 08:15:43 PM »
Quote
Not sold.
Logged
I'm jeepcoholic!
johnrb3b
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 906
Karma: +0/-0
No such thing as too many Jeeps - well maybe
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
«
Reply #3 on:
March 30, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Quote
Yeah at $425 I can see why it didn't sell.
I don't care if it's a rare NOS thing that's way too much money.
Logged
1946 2A - - - 1949 me - older than most of my Jeeps
1954 3B - - - 1957 Wagon - - - 2010 4-door JK
past Jeeps ---> '54 3B - no tub --- '59 3B - no engine
past addiction - VW ---> '69 bus --- '70 camper
Quebec Jeep
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1193
Karma: +0/-0
CJ-3A 1950
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
«
Reply #4 on:
April 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »
Quote
Hey Bob!
I found ALA just for you;
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191557302779
It's very cool. I like those NOS stuff. Why it's so expensive? They should send it to my home address for free!
Logged
I'm jeepcoholic!
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
You want an NOS Naco tail light?