The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: You want an NOS Naco tail light?  (Read 2382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« on: March 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »
Wow!

Pricy but look very nice!

Not mine but i saw it on ebay ;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251891767340

I can't affort it, too bad....
I'm jeepcoholic!

Offline Bob W

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2309
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:37:57 AM »
Those vertical stud NACOS are as difficult to find as ALAs.
Bob W

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 08:15:43 PM »
Not sold.
I'm jeepcoholic!

Offline johnrb3b

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • No such thing as too many Jeeps - well maybe
    • View Profile
    • Jeeps and stuff
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Yeah at $425 I can see why it didn't sell.
I don't care if it's a rare NOS thing that's way too much money.
1946 2A - - - 1949 me - older than most of my Jeeps
1954 3B - - - 1957 Wagon - - - 2010 4-door JK
past Jeeps ---> '54 3B - no tub --- '59 3B - no engine
past addiction - VW ---> '69 bus --- '70 camper

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: You want an NOS Naco tail light?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »
Hey Bob!

I found ALA just for you;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191557302779

It's very cool. I like those NOS stuff. Why it's so expensive? They should send it to my home address for free!
I'm jeepcoholic!