The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Photos from the past(are back)  (Read 8235 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline rocketeer

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1328
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Support Our Troops.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos from the past
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 11:14:42 AM »
Calvin, Photobucket is having serious problems over the past couple of weeks. See if you can log on to your account. I suspect your account is one of those affected (mine was too) and that's why they're not displaying. If you can not log on, email them at the address below and tell them you can't get on. They will fix it, albeit not prefectly yet, and offer you a free Pro account for a period of time.

As far as the edit button disappearing, that's a problem with the forum software. Let's hope it gets fixed soon.

support@photobucket.com

Larry

Offline calvinhunt

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1000
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Let's keep these great American icons alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Photos from the past
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 11:32:22 PM »
Thanks, Larry,
  I'll follow your advise.  I'm sure it will be helpful to others, as well, who are posting with pics here on the CJ-3A Page.
Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah

Offline Doug

  • Flatfender Enthusiast
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Photos from the past(are back)
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
Awesome photos.   You are quite the jeep afficionado.   That is the first time I have ever seen wide white wall mud tires.   You sure did a nice job on that plane!  Looks great after you fixed it up.   With such a stable of past vehicles, I wonder what's in your future!!!!