The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: First Trail Ride of Spring  (Read 2948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline calvinhunt

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1000
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Let's keep these great American icons alive!
    • View Profile
First Trail Ride of Spring
« on: March 15, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »
Actually, Spring hasn't even arrived yet, but I have brought my CJ-3A out of hibernation.  Don't usually do this till the latter part of April.  Just so happened that my daughter, her husband, and her kids are visiting from Dallas.  Today was my granddaughter's birthday.  When she asked me for a ride in my yellow Jeep for her birthday I couldn't say, No.  I'm glad the weather was unseasonably warm today--upper 60s.  Here's a couple of pics of the event.



Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »
Nice family you have Calvin and what beautiful country to spend a birthday in. I'll probably try to wear my camera out when we do a trail run this fall. At least I hope we can do a trail run.

Offline Bob W

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2309
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
Nice!!!!  :)
Bob W

Offline rocketeer

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1328
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Support Our Troops.
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »
Great pics and I'm betting she's 6 years old! �:)

Larry

Offline calvinhunt

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1000
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Let's keep these great American icons alive!
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 02:10:14 AM »
Thanks Gents!

Carl, bring lots of film!

Larry, Yep, she's six--and wants everyone to know it!

It's great to have my family make a fuss over my ol' 49 Willys.  
Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »
It's digital and I will have spare media cards for it.  ;D I have been thinking about driving up to Yellowstone N.P. to see it before it explodes. :o

Offline macrisel

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 639
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Always in the middle of a project
    • View Profile
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »
Great pics!  8-)  I can't wait to get mine finished and start enjoying it.  While I have enjoyed the rebuilding phase, I am DEFINATELY ready to move to the driving stage  ;)

Posts like this really help a guy stay motivated!