My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
First Trail Ride of Spring
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: First Trail Ride of Spring (Read 2947 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
calvinhunt
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1000
Karma: +0/-0
Let's keep these great American icons alive!
First Trail Ride of Spring
«
on:
March 15, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »
Quote
Actually, Spring hasn't even arrived yet, but I have brought my CJ-3A out of hibernation. Don't usually do this till the latter part of April. Just so happened that my daughter, her husband, and her kids are visiting from Dallas. Today was my granddaughter's birthday. When she asked me for a ride in my yellow Jeep for her birthday I couldn't say, No. I'm glad the weather was unseasonably warm today--upper 60s. Here's a couple of pics of the event.
Logged
Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah
Carls_jeep
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1746
Karma: +0/-0
...
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #1 on:
March 15, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »
Quote
Nice family you have Calvin and what beautiful country to spend a birthday in. I'll probably try to wear my camera out when we do a trail run this fall. At least I hope we can do a trail run.
Logged
Bob W
Flatfender Master
Posts: 2309
Karma: +0/-0
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #2 on:
March 15, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
Quote
Nice!!!!
Logged
Bob W
rocketeer
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1328
Karma: +0/-0
Support Our Troops.
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #3 on:
March 15, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »
Quote
Great pics and I'm betting she's 6 years old! �:)
Larry
Logged
http://www.enter.net/~rocketeer/13thaaf/13thmain.html
calvinhunt
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1000
Karma: +0/-0
Let's keep these great American icons alive!
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #4 on:
March 16, 2011, 02:10:14 AM »
Quote
Thanks Gents!
Carl, bring lots of film!
Larry, Yep, she's six--and wants everyone to know it!
It's great to have my family make a fuss over my ol' 49 Willys.
Logged
Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah
Carls_jeep
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1746
Karma: +0/-0
...
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #5 on:
March 16, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »
Quote
It's digital and I will have spare media cards for it.
I have been thinking about driving up to Yellowstone N.P. to see it before it explodes.
Logged
macrisel
Flatfender Master
Posts: 639
Karma: +0/-0
Always in the middle of a project
Re: First Trail Ride of Spring
«
Reply #6 on:
March 16, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »
Quote
Great pics! 8-) I can't wait to get mine finished and start enjoying it. While I have enjoyed the rebuilding phase, I am DEFINATELY ready to move to the driving stage
Posts like this really help a guy stay motivated!
Logged
Mark
1951 CJ3A �
Photos of build progress:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.62872370588.98281.659115588&type=3&l=93beae7176
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
First Trail Ride of Spring