The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Hamhog

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Does anyone recognize this gauge? I thought it was for a CJ2A but the wire attachment location is on the end, not the top. Thanks in advance.

2
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB: 13/16" Lug Wrench FOUND
« on: January 20, 2024, 07:39:26 PM »
Found

3
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: Wanted: Taillight wiring plug
« on: January 10, 2024, 06:52:16 PM »
Found

4
No, I appreciate it. Thanks for the info. I've got a late production CJ2A that has the 13/16" lug nuts like the 3A. I've only seen a picture of one "original" 13/16" wrench and it has the same appearance as the 3/4" wrench that most 2As used. I'm just trying to keep things as original as possible. Thanks again.

5
Thanks for the response. Is the end of the handle flattened for removing the hubcaps or is it a blunt end? 

6
Has anyone seen an original lug wrench for the 13/16” lug nuts on a CJ3A?

7
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB: 13/16" Lug Wrench
« on: November 30, 2023, 10:03:29 AM »
This is the WO A 348 wrench that I can trade. It’s 3/4”, I need the later 13/16” wrench that’s styled the same as this one.

8
Buy, Sell, Trade / WTB: 13/16" Lug Wrench FOUND
« on: November 08, 2023, 05:26:57 AM »
I'm looking for an original tire iron for the 13/16" wheel nuts. Willys part number 645609. Thanks.

9
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 21, 2023, 10:27:12 AM »
I didn't realize they were different. The one I have is the earlier (probably CJ2A style) version, like the one on eBay. I'll keep an eye out for the one you need though.

10
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 20, 2023, 06:49:19 PM »
The one I have has the bulb broken off. I'm sure it can be repaired but don't know by who or how much it'd cost.

11
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 20, 2023, 03:13:59 PM »
There’s an original on eBay for $98. Item 125941412917

12
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: WTB Temp Gauge
« on: May 16, 2023, 09:08:51 PM »
I've got one. Let me dig it out and see if it works.

13
Buy, Sell, Trade / Re: ALA taillight (found)
« on: April 18, 2023, 07:09:08 PM »
Found one. Thanks.

14
Buy, Sell, Trade / ALA taillight
« on: April 03, 2023, 04:09:24 PM »
I’m looking for a license plate lens for the ALA taillight if anyone’s got one sitting around. Mines cracked in half. Thanks in advance.

15
Buy, Sell, Trade / Wanted: Taillight wiring plug FOUND
« on: March 05, 2023, 08:58:16 PM »
Looking for these original parts. Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4