The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Heimbig

Pages: [1]
1
yes it has an overdrive

2
the floors are perfect, I have an original passenger side tail light that I may put on for safety and the move the reflector to cover the hole where the backup light was drilled.

4
when I try the browse and try to load the photo it comes up with a forbidden error

5
I have a couple of photos but I am unsure how to load them on this page.

Mike

6
I have a 1952 CJ3A that I purchased from the 2nd owner.  The motor was shot but the paint was original.  A college in Calif. had owned it and over the years they added safety items like a back up light and several mobile antennas.  I have not completely restored the frame and running gear to original and I am wondering what to do with the body.  It is straight with zero rust.

Looking for opinions should I remove some of the items and fill the holes or leave them there.  I am not planning on repainting the body at this time.

Thanks

Mike

7
The pvc line is separate, the other lines are vacuum.

8
I have a stock 1952 3A and I am wanting to make sure I hook up the stock steel vacuum lines correctly.  There are two that are connected to the fuel pump with a rubber hose.  One goes to the wiper and the other to the intake manifold.

Does the line on the fuel pump that is next to the engine go to the wiper or the one near the fender side?

Thanks

Mike

9
Have you taken the body out yet.  I too am wondering about the quality control now and how well they fit.  I bought a kit almost 23 years ago and it needed a lot of work.  I would really like to hear from someone that has a new body about fit and finish.

Mike

10
I was advised that is someone named Jon that may be making these knobs, if so I am interested in a couple.

Mike

11
Thanks, I will use their product.

Mike

12
Can anyone advise where to get a correct set of gray original style seal covers for a CJ3A.  I have the frames and the original springs but the covers are beyond saving or even getting a pattern from them.

Pages: [1]