The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Newb in VA.  (Read 1056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FrankR

  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Newb in VA.
« on: May 06, 2019, 05:52:14 PM »
Thanks for letting me join the 3Apage ranks, FNG from Virginia just checking in.� No tech questions yet as I am still hunting for my first 3A, but I'm looking forward to picking the brains and experience of the graybeards and flat fender faithful when I finally have a 3A in my garage.�

That said, if anyone happens to know of a fairly stock Luzon Red 3A that a friend/relative might be willing to part with, please let me know. I've never been rock crawling so my intended purpose is start off with a pavement/field cruiser...�

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 05:53:11 PM by frankrizzo »

Offline oldtime

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 234
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Newb in VA.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 11:30:54 AM »
Greetings from Missouri.
Best two sites for buying are...
http://www.ewillys.com/
https://www.searchtempest.com/

Offline FrankR

  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Newb in VA.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 02:57:41 PM »
Cool, I'll check those sites also, thanks!