The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!  (Read 1374 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Zach S

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Trying to build a 3B!
    • View Profile
Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
« on: May 03, 2019, 09:42:37 AM »
Hey folks!

I'm Zach and I'm in the middle of an accidental restoration of my 1961 CJ-3B. So far, I've replaced the front leaf springs, all of the electronics, fuel system, I just rebuilt the transfer case and I'm in the middle of rebuilding the engine. I'm hoping to get this thing on the road in the next few weeks so I can enjoy some summer driving.

I also have a 1944 MB that I'm slowly taking apart to restore.


Here's a few action shots of the 3B:



« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:42:58 AM by notzach »

Offline Rus Curtis

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 340
  • Karma: +6/-1
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 10:17:53 AM »
Zach!
Welcome!

"On the road in the next few weeks..."

Sure wish I was there too!!
'54 CJ-3B "Green Gruntt"
Bantam T3-C

Offline oldtime

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 234
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoy from the mountains of North Carolina!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 12:17:56 PM »
Greetings from Missouri.
Glad to see you made it over here to the 3A Page.