The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia  (Read 1244 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline OlDaz

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia
« on: November 06, 2020, 09:13:25 PM »
I have a brand new Century DA-102 distributor (made Japan, suits Jeep 4 cylinder) and a NOS 638457 timing chain for sale or swap.
I have a set of 4 white spoke wheels with 11x15 Desert Dog tires on them I'm willing to let go.
I need 2 or 3 combat rims. If I can get 3, I will also have 2 CJ3B rims with good NDT's extra.

Offline Bruce_W

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 10:25:01 AM »
What are your prices and where are you located?
BW
Until We Jeep Again...........

Offline OlDaz

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 06:27:48 PM »
Near Lethbridge in Vic. What are you interested in?

Offline Bruce_W

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 12:50:11 PM »
Thought I might be interested in the distributor and/or the timing chain. Is the distributor a points type or electronic? Does it use the same tune-up parts as an Auto-Lite or Prestolite?
Until We Jeep Again...........

Offline OlDaz

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Distributor and timing chain FS or swap in Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 10:36:38 PM »
Distributor is points type with dust shield inside (like MB), not sure if points interchange with the others, but look same. Has new cap, rotor, points, condensor already fitted, there's a tiny bit of surface rust on one cap clip that wasn't fully covered when in storage. Was hoping to trade for wheel rims, but willing to sell.