The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Derek Redmond  (Read 2023 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rus Curtis

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 341
  • Karma: +6/-1
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Derek Redmond
« on: December 06, 2019, 09:13:57 AM »
Derek,
It's good to read you're on the mend!  I imagine it was a bit unnerving.  Have the doctors cleared you for driving yet?


There's jeep driving to be done!

https://cj3b.info/
'54 CJ-3B "Green Gruntt"
Bantam T3-C

Offline Lawrence

  • Posts: 0
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • My 1955 Family Tradition purchased new by Dad 1955
    • View Profile
Re: Derek Redmond
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 06:39:43 PM »
Ora Lee and I missed the Priceville and the Decatur parades this year due to her illness. Glad to hear you are doing better. Looking forward to more JEEP INFO.
Thanks for all the PICS over the years.  http://cj3b.info/Owners/WadeXmas.html

Lawrence & Ora Lee
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:00:50 PM by Lawrence »
We cannot change the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails.
Seen it all, done it all.
Can't remember most of it.

http://cj3b.info/Owners/Wade.html

Offline derekredmond

  • SMF Administrator
  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *****
  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • CJ3B.info
    • View Profile
    • CJ3B.info
Re: Derek Redmond
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 10:08:25 PM »
Thanks Rus and Lawrence.  Sorry to hear Ora Lee has also been under the weather, Lawrence.  This must be the first year in a long time that you've missed the parades.

Yes, I have been driving the past couple of days.  Roseanna thinks I am jumping the gun, but it feels fine.  I do still have a sore spot where apparently a rib was cracked during my operation. 

I won't likely have to be wrestling the 3B and the snowplow for a while yet.  It's been raining all day, and the snow we did have is pretty well gone.

Derek
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 10:10:22 PM by derekredmond »
Derek Redmond
Kingston, Ontario
https://CJ3B.info