The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: East Coast Willys Association  (Read 6727 times)

Offline kbjeepin

• Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • www.eastcoastwillys.org
    • View Profile
East Coast Willys Association
« on: May 18, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
New club started to merge a lot of pre 1970 loving people.  Great start and great group of people.  There are also multiple options.  You can join as a member and recieve member benefits or just go on the forum and the facebook for free, up to you.  www.eastcoastwillys.org and east coast willys association on facebook. 

Offline Ryan_M

• Flatfender Master
    • View Profile
Re: East Coast Willys Association
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:12:01 PM »
I just joined up this year. If any of you east coast guys want a super cool Willys sticker and some vendor discounts that will easily pay for your membership I suggest you do the same. April is membership drive month so tell 'em I sent you!

The April Jeep of the Month is pretty flashy too  :o

Current:
'49 CJ3A
'51 CJ3A
'42 Willys MB-T
'47 Bantam T3-C
Previous:
'46 2A
'51 3A
'52 3A
'52 M38
'54 3B
East Coast Wi

Offline Ryan_M

• Flatfender Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 10:32:48 AM »
I'm bringing this club back from the brink of extinction. It ran great when parked but it's now in need of a serious tune up� :)

http://eastcoastwillys.org

The site and forums are back up and running and will be a work in progress.

There are currently two East Coast Willys Facebook Pages - one personal page and one organization page. We may condense those down to one but for now check us out a send over a friend request.

North, South, East or West we're glad to have you on board.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:33:04 AM by Ryan_M »
Current:
'49 CJ3A
'51 CJ3A
'42 Willys MB-T
'47 Bantam T3-C
Previous:
'46 2A
'51 3A
'52 3A
'52 M38
'54 3B
East Coast Wi

Offline Bkwudz

• Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: East Coast Willys Association Club
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 09:51:30 PM »
The East Coast Willys Association is exploring a formal organization of a New England based Willys club. The club would be open to all Willys and Jeep Vehicles before 1985. The club would be a family friendly group that would meet for trail rides, ice cream runs, tech days, wrench fests, and any other activities the members wanted to organize. There could be a small membership fee, that might include varied levels where you get a sticker, hat or tshirt. Maybe a newsletter a few times a year, a discount at some national and local retailers. Access to a club only section on the forum.  We are just exploring the interest and thoughts for such a club based here in new England.

http://eastcoastwillys.proboards.com/thread/1628/official-east-coast-willys-club

There will be a meeting and tech day scheduled tentatively on  April 23 in Billerica Ma.  We will have a meeting to discuss the formation of the club,  have some lunch and anyone that wants to work on my 2A project is welcome to stay and help.

Offline Ryan_M

• Flatfender Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 08:52:26 AM »
We're running a little contest on the ECWA page. Closest to guess the serial number of the 2A wins a box full of free stuff!!

http://eastcoastwillys.proboards.com/thread/1665/serial-number

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:53:09 AM by Ryan_M »
Current:
'49 CJ3A
'51 CJ3A
'42 Willys MB-T
'47 Bantam T3-C
Previous:
'46 2A
'51 3A
'52 3A
'52 M38