My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Windshield vent stop
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages:
1
...
5
6
[
7
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Windshield vent stop (Read 70398 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
stony
Willys Guru
Posts: 298
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #90 on:
November 22, 2022, 10:17:38 PM »
Quote
Yes I have some stops ready to send.
Logged
Terry
1949 CJ3A 11159 body 11225 engine 11140
On preservation vs. restoration:Roscoe Lee Brown "the Cowboys" when he met the whores on the trail:"Well, I have the inclination, but not the time”.
KernelH99
Posts: 0
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #91 on:
October 20, 2023, 02:56:23 PM »
Quote
Hello. Are you still making these stops by any chance? I’ve recently bought a 3A and noticed that the stop has broken off.
Logged
stony
Willys Guru
Posts: 298
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #92 on:
October 30, 2023, 12:59:56 PM »
Quote
Yes, I need to make a few. Send me a pm.
Logged
Terry
1949 CJ3A 11159 body 11225 engine 11140
On preservation vs. restoration:Roscoe Lee Brown "the Cowboys" when he met the whores on the trail:"Well, I have the inclination, but not the time”.
KernelH99
Posts: 0
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #93 on:
October 31, 2023, 11:44:05 AM »
Quote
Alright, I believe I sent you a PM. It said it was successfully sent, but I don’t see anything in my sent messages. I’m new the forums so I’m still learning how to use the site. Anyway, thanks for getting back with me.
Logged
Dasvis
Posts: 0
Karma: +0/-0
Still Plays With Jeeps
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #94 on:
March 14, 2024, 02:18:51 PM »
Quote
Hey, I'm looking for one of these - are you still making them?
Logged
1947 CJ2A, serial # 88659
1953 CJ3A, serial # 453-GB1 11266
1964 Thunderbird Convertible
stony
Willys Guru
Posts: 298
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #95 on:
March 14, 2024, 09:41:09 PM »
Quote
Yes, I will be making more in May.
Logged
Terry
1949 CJ3A 11159 body 11225 engine 11140
On preservation vs. restoration:Roscoe Lee Brown "the Cowboys" when he met the whores on the trail:"Well, I have the inclination, but not the time”.
Gary Wells
Guest
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #96 on:
February 05, 2026, 07:11:31 PM »
Quote
I am wanting to get a message to Stony about getting a CJ3A Windshield Vent Stop Fits 49-53 CJ-3A.
Logged
stony
Willys Guru
Posts: 298
Karma: +0/-0
Re: Windshield vent stop
«
Reply #97 on:
August 23, 2026, 01:54:42 AM »
Quote
Hey everyone, for your information, I have been supplying stops to Kaiser Willys, you can find them on their windshield parts for 3A page.
Logged
Terry
1949 CJ3A 11159 body 11225 engine 11140
On preservation vs. restoration:Roscoe Lee Brown "the Cowboys" when he met the whores on the trail:"Well, I have the inclination, but not the time”.
Reply
Print
Pages:
1
...
5
6
[
7
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Windshield vent stop