The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Spring loaded attachment points  (Read 1685 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ZekeD

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 218
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Spring loaded attachment points
« on: April 02, 2014, 12:29:46 AM »
sorry folks, I searched the forum as best as I could but I could not find the post that dealt with attaching the body to the frame using old valve springs.  I believe that it was Nate that posted the pics, and it was so cool that I want to do the same.
Can anyone help out?

Regards
Zeke in Oregon
The most affectionate thing in the world is a wet dog.

Offline AZJeepNut

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 50
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Spring loaded attachment points
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 09:30:39 AM »
1950 CJ-3A

Offline ZekeD

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 218
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Spring loaded attachment points
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:53:59 AM »
Yes it is!   Thanks a bunch.

Zeke
The most affectionate thing in the world is a wet dog.