Got all the bolts off. There weren't 14, though. At least one pair, maybe two, were missing. Probably half of them sheared off. Anyway, I think the tub is free to come off now--I hefted all four corners last night, and it doesn't seem there's anything holding it down.
I forgot the speedo cable and oil pressure line. I'm not sure there is an oil pressure line, though, since I think I got everything running from the engine through the firewall. The speedo cable is hiding underneath, and I'll have to remember that.
If all goes well, I should be able to lift the tub off this evening. I'll set up the camera to do a time lapse of that part as well. Maybe at one frame every 5 seconds (I used 15 seconds before) since it really shouldn't take to long to rig up some slings and lift with the shop crane... (I know: famous last words!)
-Paul