So I have finally reached the point where I was ready to install my wiring harness from Walcks. First off, the wiring harness was made very well and fit EXACTLY how it was supposed to. I had called and talked to Daniel when I ordered it and it fit perfectly. Not only that, but it was excellent quality and it looks exactly original. It is nice to see something still made in America that is top shelf quality. My only complaint is the instructions could have a few photos included with them to show how the harness was routed around the jeep. Between this site and my old tub, I figured most of it out. However I do have a few questions:
1. Can someone post a photo of where the main harness runs down the firewall to the dimmer switch and then where it crosses over into the frame rail? This is two separate sections of the wiring harness (the "main harness" and the "rear harness") and this is where they plug into each other. They way I have it routed now is coming out of the frame rail with the brake line under the master cylinder and then crossing over in front of the "foot" of the tub.
2. This is kind of a silly question, but are the front marker lights supposed to go out when you turn the headlights on? Not sure if this is correct or I have the headlight switch wired incorrectly.....
Again, I really want to give props to the Walcks team on their harness. I was really considering building my own, but now I am glad I ordered one from them. It is put together great and it just looks....RIGHT!