I unfortunately know exactly what you are talking about!

�Here is a photo of what I just found on my frame when I took it to get a piece of glass cut for it........AFTER THE WINDSHIELD WAS PAINTED AND FINISHED!


The lip on the bottom of the frame should be sticking straight out.

Here is a photo of the gasket installed. �There is no way to fit the glass in..
Long story short, there is no way to install the windshield gasket and glass. �I'm going to have to try and bend the lip up to hold the glass. �This will probably result in me cracking my nice, shiney new paint job.

I'll post this to the MD Juan thread also, but it unfortunately is not going to help me know. �Even if I get a new frame, I still have 30+ hours tied up in labor with fab and paint on this frame.