The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Radiator Shroud Mounting  (Read 2131 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline maximushuntermus

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 61
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Just Empty Every Pocket
    • View Profile
Radiator Shroud Mounting
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »
Can someone tell me how the radiator shroud fastens to the radiator? Looks like there are 3 small holes maybe 1/8 inch or so, on each side, leading me to think sheet metal screws short but want to be sure, both items were hard to find don't want to screw up now. Oh yeah sorry it's a 1950 CJ3a, thanks in advance for your time.

Offline 1955CJ-5

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2360
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • It wasn't always green....
    • View Profile
Re: Radiator Shroud Mounting
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
Here you are....just happen to have them at hand...



1955 CJ-5, A friend for 58 years....1951 CJ-3A, a new addition. 1929 Model A Ford Closed Cab Pickup...

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: Radiator Shroud Mounting
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »
That's right. Good picture of it
I'm jeepcoholic!

Offline maximushuntermus

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 61
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Just Empty Every Pocket
    • View Profile
Re: Radiator Shroud Mounting
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:25 PM »
Awesome that's kind a what I was thinking, thanks again, I'm new here had been lurking for a while but I'm full blown into restoration mode now and hope that I too will have an answer for someone asking.

Offline 1955CJ-5

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2360
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • It wasn't always green....
    • View Profile
Re: Radiator Shroud Mounting
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »
Glad to help....

Just post some pictures, we are easily entertained!!

Randy
1955 CJ-5, A friend for 58 years....1951 CJ-3A, a new addition. 1929 Model A Ford Closed Cab Pickup...

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: Radiator Shroud Mounting
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »
I invite you to post pictures and tell us about you into our forum section "Once you joined" http://cj3apage.com/forum-yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Intro
I'm jeepcoholic!