The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: bracket  (Read 1465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CJJay

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
bracket
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »
I need some help on making or buying a bracket to install a GM alternator on my l134.

Offline captnjody

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • '51-3A, Johnny Reb
    • View Profile
Re: bracket
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »
send me your email address..i will send you photos and measurements of the bracket I manufactured. It looks very factory, and is simple to build. i also run a declo alternator on my willys.

cptnjody@gmail.com
1951 CJ-3A �"Johnny Reb" #451-GB1-27065
'48 bantam T3-C
'70 deuce

Offline Gunslinger

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Cj3a, M38A1,
    • View Profile
Re: bracket
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »
Jody
Can you send me one as well, I've got a one size fits all bracket, which really means it doesn't fit anything right.
tsagabrielson@msn.com
Climbs trees, hides in the long grass, hangs out with wet dogs...

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: bracket
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:05 AM »
I believe there is a bracket that is made to mount the Delco alternator if you don't want to make one. I made one from scratch for my Jeep.