Mark points out that modern coolant is compatible with modern engines. I read the description of your NAPA example and it also states compatible with all fluids. To me, that implies it works whether you have green or red antifreeze (I really don't know of many more types of fluids that exist in a radiator).
To me, that is an upgrade although I'm still thinking old-school and have been purchasing the plain jane Prestone green aka "plain" antifreeze. I seem to recall that back then a service cycle was like 2 years before needing to flush. I presume this was for the additives in the coolant that protect against corrosion, rust, seals drying out, etc.
I once swapped over to the red antifreeze (after an extensive, thorough flush) and didn't notice anything different (for a '95 Cherokee). I wanted to cash in on the longer service interval which may have been something like 5 years. What I ran into was at the time, the incompatibility of the two and didn't want to double up on stocking both. So, I did another long, thorough flush and went back to the "plain" green antifreeze and just stuck with it.
I didn't see anything in the description that indicates this "all compatible" would be a wrong choice, I'm mostly pointing out I need to go shopping more often and get caught up on what's changing, e.g. the Cherokee was replaced with a 4Runner and it has 10K mile oil change intervals!
What I wonder is if you use a modern product that says it will last 100K miles do you leave it in or follow the SM intervals? If you check the antifreeze often, you may feel comfortable with leaving it in longer.