The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Windshield vent catch  (Read 2488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jeffbo1

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Windshield vent catch
« on: May 27, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
My 51' CJ3A is missing the wire loop that the vent handle passes through and can catch upon to hold the vent open...hence my vent is always closed...any suggestions on where to acquire this loop or how to make an original looking loop? I am assuming that it was welded to the frame but I think I would rather have something like a U-bolt nutted to the frame...any thoughts are much appreciated..

Offline SteveW

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 457
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Windshield vent catch
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 07:17:18 AM »
1950 CJ3A finished. 1950 CJ3A in pieces. 1947 Bantam T3-C trailer, 1946 Cushman Scooter 50 series