The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Arizona M38  (Read 1758 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Macgraham

  • Flatfender Enthusiast
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Arizona M38
« on: May 29, 2013, 09:30:03 AM »




« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:33:02 AM by Macgraham »

Offline Macgraham

  • Flatfender Enthusiast
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona M38
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
I found this Jeep in a little Arizona mining town called Chloride. 352 pop and 3 flat fenders I heard of there. I was amazed that it had no rust holes and I found no dents!! It is really straight. I actually made an offer on a house there so another flatfender may be coming to town.

Offline bretto

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • OD 3A cousin
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona M38
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 10:16:21 AM »
Quote
I was amazed that it had no rust holesquote]
The lack of greenery there will tell you there is no water to rust old metal away like there is back east or the northwest.  Great find.  What would take you out there?
Brett Orem, UT� [size=14]PHOTO DIARY OF MY BUILD[/size][/URL]

Offline Macgraham

  • Flatfender Enthusiast
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona M38
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
I currently live about 2hrs south and have been looking for a quiet out of the way place to live. This looks like it and the Jeeps are just a big bonus!