So, I'm on my way to a chimney fire (driving the Jalopy), I see a jeep (TJ) stuck in the ditch. I stop to make sure the driver is ok, which she was. I say "I'm sorry I can't pull you right now, I'm on my way to a fire." She said "no problem, I called a tow truck." I continue on. The fire was out and everything was good. So on my way back, the jeep was still stuck. Tried pulling it out with the winch but I kept sliding. Then I chained the back of it to a telephone pole and that did the trick. As I am disconnecting from the pole, she manages to get stuck again.

Hook everything back up and pull her back out again. As I was following her down the road, I see her whip out the cell phone and start texting. She said that she pulled over (on a narrow dirt road with deep ditches covered in snow) to let someone by. Uh huh, sure, you were texting and driving I bet. She was pretty stuck, so she must have had some speed!