The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: How far you will go?  (Read 6603 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: How far you will go?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:39 AM »
Wow! You are #1 Paul so far.
I'm jeepcoholic!

Offline Quebec Jeep

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1193
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • CJ-3A 1950
    • View Profile
Re: How far you will go?
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
I have my 3A at home. So the place is already full of jeep...

I had to find another place. So my DJ-6 1965 project rest at my parents home. Now this place is full also.

So I filled my brother parking lot with my CJ-6 1966 parts jeep.

I'm stuck for now. I will need to do some cleaning and make some place soon.
I'm jeepcoholic!

Offline johnrb3b

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • No such thing as too many Jeeps - well maybe
    • View Profile
    • Jeeps and stuff
Re: How far you will go?
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 09:45:54 AM »
Nah.
You need to move to a place with an acre of ground hidden from the road by some woods. Then you can collect all you want.
A pole barn is cheap to build and then you can keep them all from the rain and rust.
1946 2A - - - 1949 me - older than most of my Jeeps
1954 3B - - - 1957 Wagon - - - 2010 4-door JK
past Jeeps ---> '54 3B - no tub --- '59 3B - no engine
past addiction - VW ---> '69 bus --- '70 camper