The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: On the road again..  (Read 1921 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline F Bill

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1402
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
On the road again..
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Figured I would share some of the scenery from my last couple of oversize load runs.. You guys in this area...are holding out on the rest of the country!! I thought Colorado was nice country... this area is awesome.



The above and this picture were only a days trip from each other...



A day later...





Even spending hours looking at this isn't boring in this area...


Anyone recognise their home state?? Click on the pics to see more... ;D
Owner of the world famous?? Pintojeep 3A and one yet to be named stock project 3A.
Based in central TX and upstate NY.

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: On the road again..
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »
Viewed the album and it says Pacific North West, other than that I don't have a clue except it nice photo's.

Offline 52withaGPW

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Bone stock 1952 CJ3A.
    • View Profile
Re: On the road again..
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 01:39:28 AM »
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.

Offline F Bill

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1402
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: On the road again..
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
Quote
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.



We have a winner!!    Highway 200 I believe..
Makes me want to go up there in the winter and do some skiiing or boarding...

One of the other pics has a very obvious clue...
Owner of the world famous?? Pintojeep 3A and one yet to be named stock project 3A.
Based in central TX and upstate NY.

Offline 52withaGPW

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Bone stock 1952 CJ3A.
    • View Profile
Re: On the road again..
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »
Quote
Quote
Top pic looks like the area around Helena, and Townsend, MT.



We have a winner!! � �Highway 200 I believe..
Makes me want to go up there in the winter and do some skiiing or boarding...

One of the other pics has a very obvious clue...



I thought it looked familiar. I was over at Canyon Ferry with a buddy a while back, walleye fishing. Saw quite a few Jeeps while we were there, including at least one 3A in downtown Helena. 8-)

Offline calvinhunt

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1000
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Let's keep these great American icons alive!
    • View Profile
Re: On the road again..
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 11:52:20 PM »
Hey F Bill,
  We should have gotten together.  I was recently on a vacation trip to Northern Montana at the same time you were in that area.  My wife and I also traveled Hwy 200 on our way to Glacier national Park.  We had never been there before.  Beautiful, magnificent, and amazing!!!  

Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah