My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz (Read 2374 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Ryan_M
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1704
Karma: +0/-0
Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
on:
July 07, 2012, 06:57:35 AM »
Quote
I thought I knew something about Jeeps and then I rang in with a paltry score of 690. Yikes. I know there are guys here who can ace this test:
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/games/jeepocalypse/e1d626f0afe93ad3330da7c9596ed8f6
Logged
Current:
'49 CJ3A
'51 CJ3A
'42 Willys MB-T
'47 Bantam T3-C
Previous:
'46 2A
'51 3A
'52 3A
'52 M38
'54 3B
East Coast Wi
3aJeeper
Flatfender Enthusiast
Posts: 143
Karma: +0/-0
Luvs me a flatfender Jeep!
Re: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
Reply #1 on:
July 07, 2012, 10:22:48 AM »
Quote
I got 770...I'll admit to at least 1 lucky guess!
Logged
1951 CJ3a
F-134 Hurricane engine
Forum Master
Don't mess with Mr.Willys!
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1371
Karma: +1/-0
Re: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
Reply #2 on:
July 08, 2012, 09:20:36 AM »
Quote
1470!
Only one wrong answer.
Logged
Willys is better then Ford! Proove? They don't stample their parts for warranty.
The quality of the forum is made by the quality of the forum's people itself.
F Bill
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1402
Karma: +1/-0
Re: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
Reply #3 on:
July 08, 2012, 10:39:50 AM »
Quote
1425, got the number of grill slots question wrong.. drat! (I must have read it wrong..)
Logged
Owner of the world famous?? Pintojeep 3A and one yet to be named stock project 3A.
Based in central TX and upstate NY.
52withaGPW
Project Jeep (Newbie)
Posts: 25
Karma: +0/-0
Bone stock 1952 CJ3A.
Re: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
Reply #4 on:
July 24, 2012, 06:02:37 PM »
Quote
1485.
Logged
aboyandhisdog
Flatfender Master
Posts: 760
Karma: +0/-1
Re: Jay Leno Jeep Quiz
«
Reply #5 on:
July 24, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
Quote
610...SWEEET! The lower the score the better, right? Like in golf? (Well, I did enjoy the catchy music)
Logged
Tom
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc.
»
Rambling, Malarky, Rants, Etc...
»
Jay Leno Jeep Quiz