So.....everything was humming along nicely on my 3a project. I had the rolling chassis complete, my repro tub had came in and I was ckecking things off the list of fitting it onto the jeep.
Then Christmas came......and I was blessed with a fiancee!

After discussing things, we decided to sell my fiancee's home and move into mine. The good thing is my home is out in the country and very peaceful. The bad.....my house is an old farmhouse and needs some updating.

So........my little 3a project has been moved down on the priority list. Since the first of the year, I've painted, laid carpet and tile, replumbed some things and played carpenter. I've finished three small rooms and have 4 large rooms left.....
Each time I go out to the shop to grab a tool, rip a board or something else for the house I walk by my jeep. Each time the headlights seem to droop a little bit more and the bumper sags into a frown. It feels very left out and lonely......until one day something happened. My fiancee's 5 yr old daughter was in the shop with me "helping" measure a vanity top. I was doing some figuring in my head when I heard something behind me. Sara had climbed up in the jeep and was sitting in the drivers seat, "driving" it with all her might! When she saw me looking at her, she asked me very shyly if it was okay if she played with my toys..

My little jeep didn't frown anymore.....
I think things are going to be okay.
