The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Finding CJ-3A related items  (Read 7778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mrman5917

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 94
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • 1950 Willys CJ-3A S/N 45360
    • View Profile
Re: Finding CJ-3A related items
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 10:14:55 AM »
Macrisel, I think I agree. I've been pouring over the images for the last few days and found some good ones. Thanks guys for all your assistance.

I still think it would be pretty cool to get some really high quality shots of some of the restored Jeeps from the members here. There has to be more looking for stuff like this than just me.
Kurtis

(quite possibly typed on a mobile device, so please excuse the typos)

Offline macrisel

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 639
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Always in the middle of a project
    • View Profile
Re: Finding CJ-3A related items
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »
Just thought I would update everyone on what "goodies" I have found. �Here is a picture of an ad I bought off of eBay for around $6. �I took it to Hobby Lobby to have it matted, framed and a backer added. �Total cost for everything was around $35.  I think it turned out great and it looks awesome in my office! �I have one more ad on the way that I'll do the same way. �After I finish my 3A, I'll take a nice photo of it and frame it between the two ads. �I also have my eye on a 2 foot diameter metal "Willys Service and Sales" sign from www.genuinehotrod.com

When it is all said and done, I should have a pretty cool Willy wall....

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 09:51:58 AM by macrisel »