The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: 4 wheel chicken coop  (Read 2248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline danorte

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
4 wheel chicken coop
« on: March 10, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »
Good afternoon. I have read many times on the list someone who signs off with 4 wheel chicken coop. Well last night gather eggs I was missing a few, looking around went over to my 1950 3A and there in the drivers seat were two eggs. So, I too have a 4 wheel drive chicken coop. Now I either have to check the jeep daily or eat the chicken. Not sure which will be best. LOL. North

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:25:09 PM »
Two eggs, chicken breast and hash browns makes a good breakfast.

Offline jamesr

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 343
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • If it's not broke, it's not used.
    • View Profile
Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:20:34 AM »
Now you know why I call my Jeep the "4 wheel drive chicken coop".  When I bought it, the chickens were using it as a coop, but only for a short period (thank God) prior to me saving it from the eggs.  I'd drive it more.  Jim
Home of the 4-wheel drive chicken coup.

Offline Jesse

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 298
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 4 wheel chicken coop
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:18:46 PM »
Quote
Two eggs, chicken breast and hash browns makes a good breakfast.


Thats great, we said the same thing about my friends fish the other day....

-Jesse
Its a jeep thing, but you would understand if you have ever lost your wallet.