My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Your Projects
»
Non-Jeep Projects
»
I blame Fast N' Loud (and my friends)
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages:
1
...
3
4
[
5
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: I blame Fast N' Loud (and my friends) (Read 36293 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
garage gnome
Flatfender Master
Posts: 1947
Karma: +0/-0
Rustologist
Re: I blame Fast N' Loud (and my friends)
«
Reply #60 on:
August 03, 2015, 06:04:26 AM »
Quote
I got the new fenders on and the bed all repainted. Came out pretty good!
And I added a little something the the tailgate.
Logged
Nate in Western MA
1953 3A #3268, The Jalopy, '47 2A Wheelin' rig, '49 3A, #37071, unmolested, bone stock named Ted
johnrb3b
SMF Administrator
Flatfender Master
Posts: 906
Karma: +0/-0
No such thing as too many Jeeps - well maybe
Re: I blame Fast N' Loud (and my friends)
«
Reply #61 on:
August 05, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »
Quote
Wow. Nice.
Even though it isn't Jeep, it's cool.
Keep us posted.
Logged
1946 2A - - - 1949 me - older than most of my Jeeps
1954 3B - - - 1957 Wagon - - - 2010 4-door JK
past Jeeps ---> '54 3B - no tub --- '59 3B - no engine
past addiction - VW ---> '69 bus --- '70 camper
Reply
Print
Pages:
1
...
3
4
[
5
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
Your Projects
»
Non-Jeep Projects
»
I blame Fast N' Loud (and my friends)