The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - FrankR

Pages: [1]
1
Once You've Joined / Re: Newb in VA.
« on: May 12, 2019, 02:57:41 PM »
Cool, I'll check those sites also, thanks!

2
Once You've Joined / Newb in VA.
« on: May 06, 2019, 05:52:14 PM »
Thanks for letting me join the 3Apage ranks, FNG from Virginia just checking in.� No tech questions yet as I am still hunting for my first 3A, but I'm looking forward to picking the brains and experience of the graybeards and flat fender faithful when I finally have a 3A in my garage.�

That said, if anyone happens to know of a fairly stock Luzon Red 3A that a friend/relative might be willing to part with, please let me know. I've never been rock crawling so my intended purpose is start off with a pavement/field cruiser...�

Thanks!

Pages: [1]