Did you re-gear your axles to something taller? I would figure you would want to make better use of the lower-end torque from the diesel so it doesn't rev as high.
Yes and no. I love that it's more reliable than a gas motor. Better fuel mileage. less wires, no points/ condenser, no plugs, no carb. But, RPMs are higher than a gas motor, but when you take them down between 700-800, it shakes like crazy. All in all it's a better unit. I just have to get used to how it runs.
V2203 Kubota Diesel in my M38 is completed. Diesel came from Enginemon(eBay) in Missouri, conversion kit came from Overland Diesel. Parts needed came from Parts-Barn in CA.
V2203 Kubota Diesel in my M38 is completed. Diesel came from Enginemon(eBay) in Missouri, conversion kit came from Overland Diesel. Parts needed came from Parts-Barn in CA.
I'm starting a Diesel swap. This is new territory for me. Does anyone have some pics of the their motor with regards to the alternator brackets? Along with any other motor pics. :)Thanks