The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: March 30, 2017, 04:44:55 PM »

I've been using this product for a few decades.
I've been happy with the results every time.
It's a silver paste in a brush cap can.
Part # 133K
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »

I also use a similar product....might also be Permatex.....I've not seen the Never-Seez but will look....

The Model A guys recommend smearing lithium grease on the INSIDE of radiator hoses before assembly......they slide on easy and are much easier to remove next time around!
Posted by: specialty
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »

Good idea. I used it in some places when I put my 3A together. When I took it apart I used a torch and a big hammer!!!
Posted by: athawk11
« on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »

Great tip.  Sure wish Willys Overland would have had a similar product back in the day.

I do use the Permatex version here and there.
Posted by: mtnman37879
« on: March 21, 2017, 10:33:46 AM »

I'm brand new here but I've pulled wrenches professionally for the last 45 years. I see a lot of post about stuck fasteners. NEVER-SEEZ. It need to be in your tool box and use it everywhere two pieces of metal touch. Next time you have to take her apart, she'll be easy.
https://www.amazon.com/Never-Seez-NSBT-8-Regular-Anti-Seize-Compound/dp/B000KZCU26