The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Bob W
« on: September 28, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »

Here is some fuel line info...
http://www.cj3a.info/tech/line.html
Posted by: p3ferris
« on: September 28, 2012, 07:46:41 AM »

On my 2a it comes out of the tank straight down.   so my estimation is the left of the pic goes to the tank as it has a 90 deg.angle.
Posted by: Shalka04
« on: September 28, 2012, 04:43:44 AM »

So the other day, I was under my jeep putting things in place and became convinced that I had routed the Walcks Prebent fuel line in the wrong way. �So I sorked it out of the rig and took a closer look. �Now I'm not sure which end should match up with the bottom of the fuel tank. �I can almost see a route or justification for either way, WITH a little further bending or twisting.
Any clues on the right way that it should be oriented?

Thanks
-John