The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Hotdutch1951
« on: July 02, 2018, 07:11:50 PM »

I know I can go to disc brakes on all 4corners but then I loose the E-brake as I will also be replacing the transmission ans transfer-case.  So I have heard about 10" and 11" rear brakes but have only found 11" one so far and no parking brake setup.
   If I did the rear disc brakes I could go with a Manual Caliper for a parking brake on each rotor or a hydraulic caliper like Total Performance did on there T-Buckets that mount to the rearend.