The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »

I had two challenges this past week, putting lube into the steering box and the tranny/transfer case.  I got lucky when looking at my box of spare parts and I saw this left over oil line from before I did the full flow system.  It just so happens that the female end is an exact match for the threads on the steering box, so I pulled the zerk fitting and screwed the female into it, then I cut off the male end and it was an exact match for diameter of the nozzle on my pumper oil can.  filled the can with oil and pumped it intot he box until it was full, that was sooo easy.  I also used the same contraption to pump oil into my tranny, while I was laying on the floor.  Here's a couple pics.



Probably not a noteworthy event, but I thought I'd share it.

Adios
Todd