The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Red Tails  (Read 1459 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gunslinger

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Cj3a, M38A1,
    • View Profile
Red Tails
« on: January 24, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »
Gents,
We went to see Red Tails this weekend, my advice, don't listen to the reviews, go see the movie, its darn good !!! Its been a long time since I've been to a movie where the crowd applauded at the end, but they did for this one. �Some of the dialog is a little stiff, and the Cuba Gooding JR has a bit of a goofy character, but the flying is outstanding, and the planes are great!! �Lots of nice shots of our favorite critters doing their thing (Willys) and I'm no expert but I don't think they blew it on the vehicles, they all looked like 2As.

If I were you, I'd go!
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:48:18 PM by Gunslinger »
Climbs trees, hides in the long grass, hangs out with wet dogs...

Offline Matto

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Red Tails
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
Thanks for the review, we'll have to ckeck it out this weekend.
"The Grey" looks interesting to, kinda like Jack London meets the 21st century.
1949 CJ3A project,1954 CJ3B weekend driver,2012 JK Rubicon DD and weekend trail rig,2016 Ford F350 for dragging cool stuff home :)

Offline Gunslinger

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Cj3a, M38A1,
    • View Profile
Re: Red Tails
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 08:26:06 AM »
February looks like a good month at the movies, The Grey, The Navy Seal movie, lots of good stuff
Climbs trees, hides in the long grass, hangs out with wet dogs...

Offline athawk11

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2818
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • 1949 CJ3A
    • View Profile
Re: Red Tails
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
Hey Gun,
Thanks for the review.  I've been looking forward to that one.  The preview did a good job of drawing me in.

Tim
2-1949 CJ3As
1-1946 CJ2A