The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: WTB superlift 1" springs  (Read 1240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Squishymonster

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
WTB superlift 1" springs
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:20:07 PM »
It sounds like the discontinued Superlift 1" springs have the ride I'm after. If you have a set that you upgraded from, let me know.

I'm in central IL and also make it to WI and New England from time to time.

Offline tow hook

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: WTB superlift 1" springs
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 01:19:01 PM »
It sounds like the discontinued Superlift 1" springs have the ride I'm after. If you have a set that you upgraded from, let me know.

I'm in central IL and also make it to WI and New England from time to time.

how do they ride ? i have a set that  i haven't used yet :( they are a 4 leaf pack, i assume they are stiff ?

Offline Squishymonster

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: WTB superlift 1" springs
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 06:27:05 PM »
I can't say. I read a few posts where they were suggested to soften the ride from stock. But that only goes for the 1" lift springs. The 2.5" lift springs that are available now are pretty stiff, apparently. But I have no firsthand experience.