The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Rebuild NOVI governator  (Read 1205 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tsuga7

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Rebuild NOVI governator
« on: June 01, 2020, 06:57:25 PM »
Greetings...
My NOVI governator needs front seal replacement.   I am looking for someone for help. Anyone available with skill?
Frank
570 449-4239

Offline OnlyOneDR

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Just Started Playing With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 01:30:28 PM »
You are looking for someone to press the pulley off and change the seals?  Anything else?  I might be able to help.  PM me.
Searching for time to put it all together...
1950 CJ-3A #37751 In Pieces
1969 Chevy Blazer Resto-Mod Waiting for its day...
2001 Nissan Frontier Crawler Adventure Rig

Offline Tsuga7

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 02:53:40 PM »
I know that the front seal behind the pulley leaks. I believe all  is fine, so the front seal unless you find something else!

How much? Where are you located?

Sincerely, Frank
570 449 4239

Offline OnlyOneDR

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Just Started Playing With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuild NOVI governator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 09:37:23 AM »
Frank, I just sent you a PM.
Searching for time to put it all together...
1950 CJ-3A #37751 In Pieces
1969 Chevy Blazer Resto-Mod Waiting for its day...
2001 Nissan Frontier Crawler Adventure Rig