The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Bent frame rails on 1950 3a  (Read 4356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Comanche_County

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 252
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bent frame rails on 1950 3a
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 10:44:24 AM »
Quote
Quote
There is a free frame in the For Sale section.

Tried to find it, only frame I saw was a plow frame that is gone and CC's project which I beleive is long gone...

Or am I blind?

The CJ is in the garage, just haven't been able to get to it lately.  That's about to change.  I used a hi-lift and wedged it between some trees and cranked on the frame rails with a come along till I got it almost straight.  I would have taken it to a frame shop up in the metroplex but didn't have the money at the time.


Georgia President of the International Flat Fender Club