The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Thoughts on this body  (Read 1512 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James P

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 78
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this body
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »
Found a tub on craigslist and wondering what you guys think. Also what questions should I ask.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/3045304393.html
1952 CJ3A

Offline athawk11

  • SMF Administrator
  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 2818
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • 1949 CJ3A
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on this body
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »
It's definately an M38A1, and it looks to be in really good condition. �You may know this, but it's essentially a military version of the CJ5.

Heck, the top bows, soft doors and hood would cost you more than what they are asking for the whole package. �If I had something to mount it on, and lived in MI, I'd buy it in a second.  I take that back,  I wouldn't need to have something to mount it on.

Tim
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:39:08 PM by athawk11 »
2-1949 CJ3As
1-1946 CJ2A

Offline James P

  • Willys Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 78
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on this body
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »
After I had posted I went looking and seen that about it being a cj5 style. Oh well I guess I keep looking. I am only allowed the one jeep for now.  ;)
1952 CJ3A