My Willys 3A and 3B Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome everyone from the CJ3B!
Willys is a big family.
Home
Help
Search
Downloads
Gallery
Login
Register
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Picture of my project
« previous
next »
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Picture of my project (Read 1071 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
CJPilot
Flatfender Enthusiast
Posts: 177
Karma: +0/-0
Shade Tree Mechanic
Picture of my project
«
on:
May 01, 2012, 05:20:16 PM »
Quote
This is my progress so far. �My wife thinks I'm going backwards
The bellhousing has a hole in it and the cluster and 1st/rev gear are kind of rough. �I've got a hub puller on order so I can look at the brakes
Steve
Logged
3aJeeper
Flatfender Enthusiast
Posts: 143
Karma: +0/-0
Luvs me a flatfender Jeep!
Re: Picture of my project
«
Reply #1 on:
May 01, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
Quote
Yep...I got mine in tear-down mode too and wife thinks I'm not making progress. Will post a pic sometime to show what I mean.
Looks good tho...gotta start at the frame and work your way up!
Logged
1951 CJ3a
F-134 Hurricane engine
Reply
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
My Willys 3A and 3B Community
»
3A, 3B, DJ Technical Knowledge Base
»
"Original"-- Technical Questions, Answers, Observations
»
Picture of my project