The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Won't start...grrrrrr  (Read 8690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Matto

  • Willys Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Won't start...grrrrrr
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »
Ryan, great videos. I see a little snow, where abouts in Maine are you? I have family in the Fort Kent/Frenchville area.
Matt
1949 CJ3A project,1954 CJ3B weekend driver,2012 JK Rubicon DD and weekend trail rig,2016 Ford F350 for dragging cool stuff home :)

Offline Ryan_M

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1704
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Won't start...grrrrrr
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
Quote
Ryan, great videos. I see a little snow, where abouts in Maine are you? I have family in the Fort Kent/Frenchville area.
Matt


I'm near Bangor...quite a ways south of Ft. Kent.
Current:
'49 CJ3A
'51 CJ3A
'42 Willys MB-T
'47 Bantam T3-C
Previous:
'46 2A
'51 3A
'52 3A
'52 M38
'54 3B
East Coast Wi