This last weekend I took my niece and nephew to my alma mater, College of the Ozarks, to let them look around campus and see if they would be interested in attending there.� While there, I came across some random Jeep sightings on campus.....
Here is a 1943 Ford GPW that was on display in the main welcome conference center.� Very nice resto done by the previous owner and donated to the College..


Down at the antique tractor musuem was this 1957 FC-150.� College of the Ozarks is a work study college where all the students work on campus to pay for their tuition.� While I was there, I worked in the Carpentry Shop and actually helped replace part of the wood bed in this truck.� Until I saw it, I had actually forgot I had worked on it!� The resto on this truck was completed in the late 70's/early 80's and it is used in parades and promo events so it is starting to show some wear.

If you are ever in the Branson, MO area you should swing by College of the Ozarks and spend the afternoon.� It is a beautiful campus and there are plenty of things to see.