The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Are you a Zero Poster??  (Read 8536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Carls_jeep

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1746
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Zero Poster??
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »
Yes, it has a nice body. Mine is a little rough. I notice a Kilometer speedo, where are you located? The nice part about the CJ2 and 3 is you can get almost any parts you need.

Offline GonzaloT

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Zero Poster??
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 06:20:02 AM »
The emgine doesn�t have serial numbre, I gues it was "erased" in previous engine repair. I will receive the Willys from the garage this week and I will need your help to restore it.

The CJ3A has three of four original rim, the previous owner take care of it very well.

Offline GonzaloT

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Zero Poster??
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 09:09:18 AM »
The CJ3A was in a farm, it was a hunt jeep.

Offline GonzaloT

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Still Plays With Jeeps
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Zero Poster??
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »
Hi, Carlsjeep, I am in Venezuela. Here are a lot of Willys but in very bad conditions. A lot of them, without documentations or data plate.

I was lucky, because I found a car in very good conditions with documentations.

Offline mrspeedyt

  • Project Jeep (Newbie)
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • '52 cj3a... needs a lot...
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a Zero Poster??
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 12:18:03 AM »
sorry for not posting for a while. my life has been on 'hold' for a while as i've been hanging around the folk's house in ventura ca... they both recently passed on during the last six months. hopefully i'll be able to be home in arizona more as the time passes. as a result of my inheritance maybe I can start working on the brakes and engine on my rough $600.3a. i'll probably never properly restore it... just want to have it reliable and ready to enjoy at a moments notice. i'll post a picture in the near future.
452GB123514 with a f- head 807895...   kingman arizona by US 66 and sometimes ventura cali by US 101