This is going to be fun. I have owned many Jeeps in the past this is my first CJ.
I have some questions on the route I should take with this project. I would like a restomod that looks stock but performs better and is very reliable. I plan to stay on trails like Black Bear pass, Animas forks and fire roads near pump house. Nothing difficult just going for the beauty and the experience.
My Questions are
1: Fix the body to a presentable form sand it and paint, holbrook springs, a '96 2.2L Chevy 4 cylinder, disk brakes, a small roll bar and a soft top.
2: Semi restoration, body off frame, I do have a running orginal motor for it. New brakes and have fun.
3: Get it running and cruise it as a survivor, as you see this is a rust free '52.
I am excited to get this going, This Story will be pictures to the max, so sit back, realx and give me your vision on what to do with this gem.