The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Author Topic: Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!  (Read 2446 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Javier

  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Jeep isn't to be comfortable, is to be free!!
    • View Profile
Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!
« on: April 01, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
Hi guys, I'm very happy to be here!!! I'm living in Barcelona, Spain and I'm a classic car restorer, mainly american cars and Jeeps!!! ;D ;D ;D
We have a big group of classic Jeep lovers, so you can see it all at our club's web: ww.jeepclasico.com with some trips along the year and our geography.....
Also, some of these friends and me, write the really-first book in Spanish language about the Jeep' history, with a lot of pics and comparisons between Willys, Ford and Hotchkiss Jeeps. Some readings of biography about those persons who were the "Jeep fathers", civilian Jeeps and Spanish made Jeeps info....
Please, be patience with my school English, completed with some autodidact learning.... :-X :-X :-X
Hoping I could help you some time... and sure you will help me a lot!!! ;) ;)
Regards!!!!
1945 (May) Willys MB resto proyect; 1952 (?) CJ3A; 1977 CJ7 Renegade Levi's, 1993 Cherokee (XJ) Limited

Offline garage gnome

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1947
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Rustologist
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 02:37:27 PM »
Welcome to the site! Don't worry, we will work through any issues you may have.  8-)
Nate in Western MA 1953 3A #3268, The Jalopy, '47 2A Wheelin' rig, '49 3A, #37071, unmolested, bone stock named Ted

Offline calvinhunt

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1000
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Let's keep these great American icons alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:55:52 AM »
caballogris, welcome!

   I love the statement under your avitar: jeep is to be free!

   Jeeps helped win freedom for America and the world, now the Jeep is no longer free to roam America.
I visited your web site.  Great job.  Long live the Jeeps of Spain!
Calvin
Santa Clara, Utah

Offline Javier

  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Jeep isn't to be comfortable, is to be free!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
Thank you guys!!!
Well, once I learn how to put my pictures here, I promised to show you my Jeeps and my restorations...
Just the last weekend I started a restoration of another MB (april 1943)....
Could I show you restorations of my other cars (aren't Jeeps but classics too!!)???
1945 (May) Willys MB resto proyect; 1952 (?) CJ3A; 1977 CJ7 Renegade Levi's, 1993 Cherokee (XJ) Limited

Offline garage gnome

  • Flatfender Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1947
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Rustologist
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Barcelona, Spain!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
Yes you can! Just be sure to post the other non jeep (or non 3A?) projects in the "your other projects" forum at the bottom of the page. Wouldn't want to see the old guy (Bill) get cranky at you.  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:47:34 PM by garage_gnome »
Nate in Western MA 1953 3A #3268, The Jalopy, '47 2A Wheelin' rig, '49 3A, #37071, unmolested, bone stock named Ted